Empower people to engage in collaboration and decision making, and they will buy into the solution.
With the increased use of technology and people working in more flexible ways, fostering collaboration and connection has never been more important. The ability to think and work together productively is vital.
The skills required to help people do their best thinking and more effectively collaborate are underpinned by the ability to encourage participation and build mutual understanding in a group.
This course will teach you how to work with groups to effectively:
- Draw out and consolidate ideas
- Involve people in the decision-making process
- Manage a group’s dynamics and energy to enable its best thinking
- Work with diverse stakeholder groups
- Empower individuals and teams
- Strengthen team relationships
As citizens of the world, learning to work together is one of the most crucial challenges facing all of us.
When and where:
- Canberra Tuesday 1st October – Thursday 3rd October (3 days).
- Brisbane Tuesday 8th October – Thursday 10th October (3 days)
- $2,000 per participant
- An experienced facilitator to take you through the course, your workbook, tea, coffee, lights snacks for morning and afternoon tea.
Hear what others are saying:
“As helpful as a three-day seminar as one could possibly hope for. Whatever a person’s level of skill in facilitation, this workshop will improve those skills.”
Scott Farris, Mediator, California Governor’s Office