We are delighted to bring you the highly successful Group Facilitation Skills Public Program
Empower people to engage in collaboration and decision making, and they will buy into the solution.
With the increased use of technology and people working in more flexible ways, fostering collaboration and connection has never been more important. The ability to think and work together productively is vital.
The skills required to help people do their best thinking and more effectively collaborate are underpinned by the ability to encourage participation and build mutual understanding in a group.
This course will teach you how to work with groups to effectively:
- Draw out and consolidate ideas
- Involve people in the decision-making process
- Manage a group’s dynamics and energy to enable its best thinking
- Work with diverse stakeholder groups
- Empower individuals and teams
- Strengthen team relationships
As citizens of the world, learning to work together is one of the most crucial challenges facing all of us.
When and where:
- Brisbane: 25 – 27 February
- Melbourne: 21 – 24 April
- Canberra: 5 – 7 May
- Sydney: 26 – 28 May
Special introductory offer! $1,800 per participant (RRP $2,500)
- An experienced facilitator to take you through the course, your workbook including Sam Kaner’s (et al) ‘Facilitators Guide to Group Decision Making’, tea, coffee, lights snacks for morning and afternoon tea.
Facilitator – Paul Barrie
Paul specialises in facilitating experiential leadership, personal development and group decision making outcomes in Australia and with diverse multinational groups. He has extensive experience in leading high-profile stakeholder collaborations.
His expertise in facilitating group development and decision-making experiences, and his unique insight into leading complex operational activities combine to generate authentic and approachable connections and highly immersive and innovative personal development experiences.
Paul has a specific passion for equipping leaders with the skills needed to encourage groups to do their best thinking and create the best environments for higher order collaboration.
Hear about Paul’s facilitation style from others:
“Paul was very clear, engaging and knowledgeable, thank you”
“Paul was amazing”
“Awesome presenter” “