Annabel is a leader and strategic advisor with experience across business, NGOs and government. She leads strategy, leadership and organisational effectiveness projects for Bendelta, which has included a range of disability sector actors. Annabel has a deep background in social impact, international development and sustainability and a passion for supporting cross-sector partnerships and collaboration.
- Led strategy design and business planning processes for clients such as YMCA Victoria, Berry Street, Alcohol & Drug Foundation, CoDesign Studio, including extensive staff engagement and consultation, facilitation, and support for planning and execution.
- Worked as a strategic advisor with disability sector clients, through targeted research into sector dynamics, workforce trends and strategic growth opportunities.
- Contributed to the design and delivery of the “Leading for NDIS Transformation Program” for National Disability Services (NDS), including facilitating leadership development offsite for disability organisation executives.
- Worked in the design and facilitation team for an award-winning organisational transformation project with Herbert Smith Freehills, using human centred design processes to re-imagine the firm’s future.
- Led major global program design and evaluation initiatives for World Vision Australia including overseeing a multi-million-dollar portfolio of aid programs. This included mainstreaming of disability considerations into program approaches and linking disability considerations with other areas such as child protection.
- Held the position of director on the board of CoDesign Studio, a social enterprise which promotes social inclusion through placemaking and urban design.