Emma is a Project Manager. She brings two decades of experience, having worked in the not-for-profit, government and private sectors.
Emma has a background in marketing and communications across a range of industries. She has extensive experience managing integrated brand, marketing and communications activities from strategic planning to development of creative content, implementation of campaigns and target strategies, and analysis of impact.
Emma has been providing communications advice for many years and she recognises the importance of strategic alignment across all forms of communication. She believes that connection to an organisation’s purpose is critical in delivering succinct and impactful messages.
Having worked through many incidences of change and uncertainty, Emma believes that clear, consistent and authentic communication is particularly important. She also brings an interest and experience in leadership and personal development.
- Before joining Bendelta, Emma worked in a nationally focused not for profit, leading communication projects for the organisation and its many programs, including:
- Managing a complete rebrand for the organisation including development of key brand compliance documents such as the Tone of Voice Guide, Style Guide and Brand Book.
- Managing the fundraising program including development of e-commerce, new processes and campaigns.
- Prior to this, Emma worked at Safework NSW including:
- Providing communications advice and support to various internal teams, programs and projects such as the Rural Chemicals project and Small Business Mentor Program.
- Communications Lead for the House Construction Project.
Emma has a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) with the University of Western Sydney. She has undertaken training courses in business case development, leadership development and media training.
She is currently studying an Advanced Diploma of TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) and has completed a Certificate IV in Holistic Kinesiology.