Libby has worked in a number of senior organisational development roles in not-for-profit and government organisations, including in the disability sector. She has strong expertise in project management and stakeholder consultation, and extensive experience in cultural change, employee engagement, leadership development and capability frameworks.
- Worked as an executive coach and 360-degree feedback provider for a range of clients working with vulnerable communities.
- Designed and facilitated leadership programs at all levels for NSW Health and the Department of Health.
- Facilitated programs for disability operations team leaders during the transfer to non-government providers.
- Designed and facilitated a program for an executive team for a leading not-for-profit disability provider.
- Contributed to a national workforce strategy for a not-for-profit organisation reorienting its workforce and service model to an NDIS context.