Mark has extensive experience in consulting to the disability sector since 2016, including delivery of leadership and capability development programs, executive coaching; strategic planning; and change management and conference masterclasses and MC role.
- Designed, facilitated and coached executives in the “Leading for NDIS Transformation Program” for National Disability Services (NDS) in Victoria and NSW from 2016-19.
- Delivered leadership development interventions for organisations including Cobaw Community Health, Coloplast, DkNet, House with No Steps, and Early Childhood Intervention Australia.
- Fulfilled a facilitator and MC role at NDS 2018 Victorian Board Summit and Department of Health NDIS Transition Support Conference.
- Facilitated strategic planning sessions for McCallum Disability Services and NDS Sector Transition Support team.
- Provided leadership diagnostic debriefs and executive coaching for ~100 leaders from disability providers in Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
- Delivered webinar series, “Redesigning Organisations for the Cyber-Physical Age” for NDS.