Matt is Head of Insights and Analytics at Bendelta. He is a specialist in the nexus between organisational psychology, technology and data-driven insights, leading Bendelta’s services in applied research, assessment, evaluation and review. Matt has led data collection, analysis and evaluation projects across the Australian disability sector with both government and private/not-for-profit service providers.
- Worked as the lead consultant and analyst in the evaluation review and triangulation of key performance metrics for the NSW Department of Communities and Justice in relation to compliance in DCJ-operated group homes, SSLs and centre based respite.
- Analysed and advised for a training needs analysis for a not-for-profit organisation providing aged care properties and services throughout NSW and the ACT.
- Worked as a coach for the Rob Rees Kitchen Challenge Australia, supporting disability carers with the skills and tools to improve their wellbeing and confidence in personal career development.
- Designed over 20 capability assessments including 360-degree surveys and assessment centres mapped to capability frameworks such as the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework.
- Worked as a project manager of a feedback and executive coaching process for SES employees of the (then newly formed) National Disability Insurance Agency.
- Supported the design and development of a bespoke capability framework for leaders in the not-for-profit sector.