Natalie Micarone (Archer)
Natalie is a Director and co-founder of Bendelta. She is a practice area expert in Strategy and Organisational Alignment, working with the Boards and senior executive teams of many of Australia’s leading organisations to create transformational results. Natalie is also a Certified Master Coach with the Behavioural Coaching Institute.
Current and Previous Appointments:
- Director of Bendelta Pty Ltd
- Member of the Board of the Odyssey House McGrath Foundation (2010 – current)
- Chair of the Odyssey House McGrath Foundation Nominations & Performance Committee (2010 – current)
- Member of the Board of World Vision New Zealand from 2003 – 2012
- Chair of the World Vision New Zealand (WVNZ) Organisational Performance and Remuneration Board Committee (setting the KPIs and incentive structures for the CEO and senior executives) from 2005 – 2012
- Member of World Vision Australia and New Zealand Board Sub-Committee (2009 – 2012)
Based out of Bendelta’s Sydney office, Natalie works with clients across a broad range of sectors including media, professional services, government agencies and major listed corporates. She assists clients with both business review and strategy formulation, as well as with the practicalities of making change work, including the coaching of senior executives to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Previous to Bendelta, Natalie spent five years working in management consultancy, based out of New Zealand and Australia. She holds degrees in Management and Psychology, both from the University of Auckland.
“Nat is known for her insightful questioning, deep intellect, and dangerous clumsiness”