Nina has partnered with public sector, NFP and private sector clients to understand how to optimise person-centred culture, strategy and operations since the announcement of the introduction of the NDIS since 2013. She has designed and delivered organisational transformations that consider all elements of a person-centred operating model, including: capability, culture, structure and role design.
- Led the design of a person-centred culture transformation plan for a NSW government agency in the disability sector.
- Developed the national workforce strategy for a not-for-profit organisation reorienting its workforce and service model to an NDIS context.
- Reviewed and developed the strategy for a disability services provider.
- Provided advice on the people and culture change for a not-for-profit disability services provider, with an emphasis on adaptation to current and emerging client needs.
- Provided workforce modelling as an input to strategic workforce planning and forecasting for a major community services provider.