Paul is a Senior Manager specialising in the design, delivery and facilitation of leadership development experiences. He is also highly skilled in leading complex discussions to assist organisations in realising their organisational design and business strategy aspirations.
A skilled leadership practitioner, he is passionate about optimising the powerful potential of people. Paul’s significant operational experience, combined with an authentic and approachable style, enables his unique ability to support participants and contextualise their leadership journey. Examples include:
- Delivering positive youth development outcomes by experientially developing self-awareness, communication, effective teamwork and leadership skills for over 500 participants aged 16 – 23 years.
- Providing positive leadership development outcomes for participants ranging from undergraduate university students to public servants and law enforcement officers.
Paul brings 25 years of programme management experience across the Commonwealth public sector. He can draw upon his significant practical experience in leading organisational change and first-hand practical knowledge of the machinery of government, to help guide strategic planning and policy consideration:
- Facilitating a series of multinational discussions and simulations over a two-year period, to enable strategic government-to-government collaboration on a range of complex global security initiatives.
- Leading complex public sector transformations, developing multi-agency policy proposals, enabling strategic decision making, implementing holistic capability management practices and modelling positive change leadership.
- Delivering complex workforce modernisation and culture change within a nationally dispersed government program.
- Providing rapid operational responses and strategic advice in response to a range of critical incidents particularly in the maritime operating environment.
A passionate advocate for cancer research Paul has cycled over 5,000 km over the last three years, and raised over $30,000 for the Tour de Cure in support of their mission to find the cure for cancer.
Paul holds a Bachelor of Arts in Management and a Masters of Management from the University of NSW and has completed the requirements for the award of a Graduate Diploma in Psychological Science through the University of Canberra.
“Paul is kind, compassionate, and deeply deeply passionate about karaoke”