Bendelta is seeking a highly motivated organisational development data insights analyst and consultant to join our growing Sydney team.
You will lead the design and delivery of quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting across our leadership and organisational development client projects, as part of our outstanding consulting team.
This newly created role provides the opportunity to shape Bendelta’s data offering across a range of services. These include: surveys (e.g., culture, engagement, 360-degree feedback, research); capability assessments and modelling (e.g., psychometric assessments, assessment centres, interviews); project evaluations (qualitative and quantitative, at individual and collective levels); business/project reviews; financial modelling; and data triangulation indices.
We are looking for someone that will be a subject matter expert on HR, workforce and organisational development data analysis and reporting for our clients and team, making key recommendations on the insights, effectiveness and impact of development initiatives. To be successful in this role, you will possess core consulting skills, superior attention to detail and demonstrated experience in data analytics and reporting with the proven ability to independently manage data design, collection, collation, analysis, reporting and interpretation. Some data science knowledge and experience may also be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years of relevant consulting experience
- Demonstrate a passion for workforce/HR data analysis and insights
- Possess excellent consulting skills and a client service mindset
- Display strength in both quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting
- Be proficient in the analysis and reporting of data to convey a powerful client narrative
- Have extensive experience and expertise in the use of MS Excel, as well as experience with other relevant tools (e.g., NVivo, SPSS, Statwing, Qualtrics)
- Thrive in an environment of constant variety and self-directed autonomy
- Have a track record of high achievement and strong academic qualifications
In return, Bendelta offers:
- A lead role in exciting project work to help individuals and organisations realise their potential
- Opportunities to work closely with and learn from a high-calibre team
- An informal and non-hierarchical working environment that values teamwork, success, commercialism, excellence, personal growth and fun
- Attractive rewards and benefits, including access to highly flexible work options
If this sounds like you please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion